11.05.2010

Three Days

Three days left until my due date... yet it doesn't seem like there is an end! I feel that i'll be pregnant fooooorever more. I feel like i'll still be going to work every week for the longest time & i'll just continue to feel this little girl kicking away inside of me. WHEN will she really come?? Im thinking maaaaybe next wed-thurs? However, im hoping for yesterday ;) Here are a few pictures of me lately.. growing and growing and GROWING! :/ ugh.. im done being large! ((ps happy 25th annivesary to my parents yesterday!! love you both so much))

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppyyyy Halloween!
My friend Heather made these super cute tyedye onesies & socks for the baby!!
^37 weeks....
^38 weeks...
^39 weeks 2 days :)

1 comment:

The Lunds said...

Well even though it's horrible being prego you can at least take comfort in the fact that you are a super cute pregnant lady! I on the other hand hibernate for approximately 9 months. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!