6.21.2011

Lucky # 7!!






Well our baby girl is now SEVEN months old!!! Well, creeping up on #8 but i haven't been the best with blogging. Not even sure if anyone reads this anymore, but thats ok :)

She has been sitting up since she was about 4 months old, and has been saying dada and crawling since 6mo! She now has TWO teeth and is just such a happy girl! We honestly cant get enough of her happy personality and HUGE smile! She's just the best little blessing we could have ever asked for. I could have never imagined life this good. She's perfect & we cant wait for our family to grow grow grow! :)

I've added some easter pictures above and will include some more recent ones from our trip to texas and a few more below :)





2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

I still read your blog! Don't count on me updating mine though. hehehe! Your little girl is so beautiful!

shaylm said...

My favorite pic of these is the one with your dad! i miss you guys so much! please tell your parents hello for me!! and enjoy texas...im so jealous one day i hope to move back!