9.30.2010

Fit for a Princess

Welll, if you look to the right, we now are in the 30's as far as the countdown goes! Im still not nervous, just extremely excited and trying my hardest to stay happy and positive! Here are a few pictures of the princess' room.. im just in love with it. It's very peaceful looking/feeling and just so so cute. Im sure she'll love it :)





...and then.. the belly. It's really getting so so soooooo big. Last time i measured myself around i was 46 inches. At my dr's appt last week i hadn't gained any more weight and i truly hope it stays that way!! Im sure i'll gain a few more pounds, considering they expect atleast a 1lb a week gain from this point till the end.. but i'd like to keep it to a minimal! I've gained about 19-20 lbs so far which seems pretty good to me. Im so grateful im not one of the girls who gains 40+ my first pregnancy! However, if i had a huge appetite like alot of my pregnant friends i know, i probably would have. Yikes! Thank you body (and baby!) for being good to me thus far :) Im still feeling pretty comfortable, though i do have my days of feeling soooo huge and wanting this growing process to stop and her to be out of me already! Only 39 days left my dear.. and that's if she stays until my due date. Im really thinking that she'll come a few days to a week early. Cant wait to meet her and kiss her chubby chubby face and big juicy lips. Love you, babygirl!!

No comments: