1.17.2013

I can never think of a clever/catchy title....

Heyyyyy!! So I'm posting this using our ipad, and though I LOVE this thing, it really is just NOT ideal for typing long posts or anything like that. It gets rather annoying actually! But until our laptop is fixed, this is what I'll use :)

Anyway! This past Saturday was our baby boys FIRST birthday! I'm still trying to process that he's a whole year old! Time sure has flown. Well, Saia's brother vikia joined us the night before, and Saturday was filled with RUGBY! I love being at Saia's games supporting him. Even during our dating days, it was something I truly loved. I've grown to love and respect that sport completely! It's so fun watching him engage in something he is so passionate about. He grew up playing rugby and I know he looks forward to the practices and games each week. Rugby truly is one of his greatest talents and I couldn't be more proud of him! So anyway after the loooong day of rugby, we headed to Green Mesquite BBQ in Austin, TX to share dinner and conversation with some of Saia's team mates. It was a fun time but I was SO ready to get my two tired babies home and in their beds! Once home we actually had cake and sang happy birthday to our handsome boy. He dug into his cake and was just absolutely LOVING being messy! We attempted to light a lantern and send it off with a wish for him, but the wind was just WAY too strong. Saia kept saying have faith haha but as soon as the lantern rose about 30 feet, the wind picked up and threw it down into a neighbors yard. TALK ABOUT A HEART ATTACK. I was so afraid of something catching fire but luckily that didn't happen. The kids has baths then went right to bed. It was such a busy day! I would love to upload pictures, but you see the way this ipad is setup, I CAN'T. Lol or at least I don't know how to quite yet!

On another note, I have 9 weeks left till I have this baby!! What the heck? Dear Father Time, please slow your roll.

Love, Andie.

No comments: