3.01.2013

He's getting there!!

So Luve turned one January 12th. Honestly, walking was at that point NO WHERE in the near future.   It kind of made me sad! Well actually it made my body sad, especially being so far in my pregnancy and knowing I'd still have to carry this 23+ lb baby around! So anyway, yesterday, feb 28th, he took his first steps ALL by himself! He truly didn't even realize it until he had taken about 4 steps, and after those 4 he leaned down and crawled away. Then a few times later that day he did the same thing! We are so proud of him, and my back thanks him. :) he's not an independent walker, but seeing THAT in our future makes me so excited. Especially knowing we are expanding our family within the next three weeks! Another little milestone we have finally crossed is waving and clapping! Well he's been waving for a few weeks now but just today at lunch he started clapping right along with lyric & I! So proud. My baby is growing up! Anyone who knows Luve  knows he has this funny personality. He chooses when someone is worth his time, laughs, etc. everything is on HIS watch. He's very observant and is obviously taking his time in life. I can respect that! ;) he does totally pull the "baby" card though. Anyone else would think he's oblivious to the things I say, because he plays them all off, but I'm no fool! Mama knows best. He totally understands me when I  say no, though he pretends to have no idea. I love this little character toooooo much. He's such a mama's boy and I already know he's gonna have a hard time when his brother arrives in only a few weeks.


On another not so positive note, lyric isn't potty trained, and Luve is still sleeping in our room. Ahh! I really need to fix all of that ASAP! After all, there are only 3 weeks left (if I make it that long!) until we add another little blessing to the mix. I need to get it over with now, before I struggle once baby #3 arrives and I have 3 in diapers and these kids still haven't adjusted to sharing a room. Prayers are totally welcome.

No comments: